Boot BIOS of any laptop using external screen / monitor




Hello guys and welcome to tips and techs . guys if you are reading this its mean your laptop screen is dead or may be broken or due to other reason but you want to boot your laptop BIOS Using external monitor / screen. and in this post you will find the solution of it . then methods i am going to show you is tested by me few days ago and its work for me.Few days ago my laptop screen was some how dead and i use my led tv as monitor. i connect is using hdmi and it work fine. but it only work when my computer is fully turn on. i try but i am unable to enter into bios on external monitor/screen and i need to change my bios. and then i try this two method which i will be showing you. and the method one work for me.
Get-Bios-of-laptop-on-external-screen.html

The Method i am using is working in almost any laptop . but in case it doest,t work for you fell free to leave comment down below. may be i know how to fixed that.


METHODS TO DO IT

lets Do it.



Method 1 :  First of all power off your laptop and wait for 30 seconds. after 30 second later press the power button and then repeatedly press BIOS Button. it may be F2 OR F8 OR F10 OR DEL Button depending on your laptop bramnd and model.when you press the bios button then close lid of laptop and your laptop will output the BIOS data on the external screen which is connected through VGA or HDMI both will work.

Method 2 : If Method One Doesn,t work for you. then try method 2 which is different. in 2nd method first of all power off laptop. then Press FN + F4 . Then press the BIOS ode button and you are good to go. it will work if this also not work for you then comment your laptop model i will teach you how to do it on your laptop ..

thanks for reading. have a nice day.

How do I get my external monitor display the BIOS from my laptop which has a broken screen?